How are we still living in a time where 4 player max parties are the norm?

Especially co-op online games.

Don't get me wrong, 4 players is the perfect amount of players for a group of friends to enjoy. But sometimes I wish there are games with at least max 8 player parties.

Games like borderlands, left 4 dead, GTA, Diablo. It's mainly max 4 player parties. At least in GTA a motorcycle club allows more than 4, but not main missions.

When you have more than 4 friends with the same games and like 1 or 2 other people can't play with you, kinda sucks.

Everyone is looking forward to a future with cross play. But I'm stills waiting for the day max 8 player in co-op games become the norm

I understand there are 8 player plus games but I'm taking coop specific games

submitted by /u/Blackflame69
[link] [comments]

from top scoring links : Games https://ift.tt/2MC0MT2

Comments