Cutting Board Recommendation

Between my birthday and Christmas my wife gifted me three nice quality knives (the first nice knives I have owned). We've been talking about upgrading our cutting board for some time, and between the new knives and potential post-Christmas sales I thought it might be a good time. I've done some research, but the options are so numerous, and information conflicting, that I don't know where is best to look, so I thought I'd turn to the knowledgeable folks of Reddit.

Requirements: Fairly large - 18x12 inches + End grain (unless you convince me that's unnecessary for my needs) Under $200 Nice to have: Reversible with juice groove on one side

Can anyone recommend a brand/seller I should look at, or care to comment on features I should look for/avoid, please?

submitted by /u/j_husk
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/2SwvVuT

Comments