Can anyone point me in the direction of resources on Mexican cuisine?

Hello,

I grew up in southwestern America (near the Sonora region of Mexico, if that matters at all) and want to learn how to make more Mexican dishes. I find it frustrating that I’ve had amazing Mexican food my whole life, and know next to nothing about it!

Anytime I try to learn more about it, I am always disappointed. I’ll watch videos from cooks that I really respect and have learned a lot from, and find that the food they are making for Mexican cuisine looks fairly bland. Does anyone know of any resources to learn more about Mexican foods and techniques? Any book recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/XxmunkehxX
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/2MzOtqn

Comments