Nervous, first premium casual line chef interview on Thurs

Hey all, I have an interview with a higher-end premium casual Asiatique cuisine place this Thursday, and I'm super intimidated. I've worked in lines before, but not at this caliber before and I really don't want them to assume I'm 1000% up to speed and I'm afraid to take it a bit slow at first, for fear they'll just throw me out if I don't know how to make Hunan Style Seabass, or Beef Redaang Curry. I know how to cook, obviously, but I'm mainly familiar with a small microbrew style, and fast casual level things.

I want to really work in this field, but I am a bit nervous that I won't get to that level immediately and I'm afraid of wasting their time. Any advice?

submitted by /u/Falkreathean
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/2XXjw3W

Comments