Foods similar to tuna salad?

Hi! I love making tuna salad, not least because it keeps in the fridge for several days, is relatively cheap and relatively healthy. And versatile. I was wondering if there are other foods that are like tuna salad - like, I'm well aware of the existence of eggsalad (which I'm not a fan of) and chickpea salad. Are there others? Ones that are protein-rich, flavorful, and keep in the fridge in a Tupperware for a few days (without wilting, like lettuce salads do)?

Also, I tried very hard to Google this and I'm posting it here because every time I try to search all I get are results about variations on tuna salad. I want things that are similar to tuna salad but ARE NOT tuna salad, lol.

I'm not looking for any sort of tuna replacement. I make a very nice version with chopped apples and dried cranberries and celery and mayo and paprika already. Just looking for more ideas, similar foods, thought I'd ask here. Thank you!!!! <3

submitted by /u/TiredFlower3
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/30LPqRD

Comments