Question about adding seasoning to pre-made chicken nuggets.

This might be an extremely dumb question, but bare in mind I'm just starting out with this whole cooking thing.

In the past I've brushed on sauces to pre-made chicken nuggets and cooked them and it turned out really good.

But I want to add just spices this time and I don't know if just sprinkling the spices on top will give the result I want.

So could I maybe mix the spices into some butter and brush that on the chicken nuggets? Or would that turn out horrible?

Again, my apologies if this is a dumb question but I'm too scared to test it on my own. I don't wanna waste nuggets.

submitted by /u/PM_me_ur_Candys
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/2JZKSAR

Comments