What current competitive multiplayer game is the absolute best in terms of presentation, mechanics, design and content. Why?

Hello, I am curious to know what competitive games are best in your opinion when it comes to the overall presentation and gameplay? Like we're not counting community or preferences.

Also make sure to explain why. What makes the game you chose so fundamentally brilliant?

Finally, heres what I classify as competitive multiplayer;

Is player vs player or has a PvP mode that is integral to the game.

We also disregard the campaign or single player segment. If the game revolves around completing PvE content to play PvP it also doesnt count. (Destiny crucible, Pokemon etc.)

Also, currently active only.

I dont really have an answer myself as its difficult to say for me without being biased but Id love to hear from you guys on what you think.

submitted by /u/Neggy5
[link] [comments]

from top scoring links : Games https://ift.tt/2IXMgUf

Comments