Now that Best Buy has discontinued Gamers Club, what is the best retailer to buy your physical games?

I know; it's 2019, I'm weird because I still prefer physical media to downloads. What can I say - I like being able to actually own my games instead of just a license to play it until a company arbitrarily takes that away from me. Fuck me, right?

That's not the point of this post, though! My real question lies above for the purpose of discussion and to inform others like me who may be unsure where to purchase games at their cheapest. Now that Best Buy (my former preferred location of purchase due to getting 20% off new games) doesn't offer the Gamers Club Unlocked discounts or perks anymore, what (in your informed opinion) is the best retailer to get your physical games as cheap as possible on Day One?

I ask because that sweet, sweet Mario maker goodness is coming out later this week and DADDY WANT.

submitted by /u/BrandonCarlson
[link] [comments]

from top scoring links : Games http://bit.ly/2J80Veg

Comments