Housewarming Party Menu help

Hi,

I'm have a housewarming party mid July. I'm looking forward to it, but a little nervous about the cooking aspect... I'm a fairly competent amateur but I have about 30 people that have RSVPed and I've never cooked for a crowd that size. I didn't really want to do a potluck, because I just wanted people to come and enjoy themselves. I was thinking about doing Mexican food:

Chicken Tortilla Soup

Taco Bar (recipes for this would be helpful)

Salsa and Guac

Pitcher Margaritas and Agua Fresca as an NA option

Mexican chocolate flan and key lime pie (maybe not exactly on theme but it's one dessert I know I can do really well and I am in Florida)

Equipment:

cooktop & double ovens

Sous Vide

Instant Pot

Slow Cooker

Grill - TBD wasn't able to have one in my condo and have yet to purchase one for the new house

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/ERB33414
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/2Y9MrB6

Comments