wholemeal roti and naan

I am English and living I the UK and have been cooking almost exclusively Indian dishes for just over a year, mainly chicken ‘curries’. I have just started to try to make Roti and Naan at home. I have had some success making roti and naan with white flour only, but I have had issues using wholemeal flour. What should I be doing differently when using a white flour recipe to make it as good as my white flour only efforts, how do I adapt a white flour recipe or do I need to use a completely different approach? I currently have a 50/50 white &wholemeal flour naan fermenting overnight. Any advice would be welcome. Many thanks.

submitted by /u/EnglishFoodie
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge http://bit.ly/2ETRDl5

Comments