What is your personal favorite meal kit delivery service and why?

We live in the day where we can now have pretty much anything delivered to the house. As a cooking newb who has bought a few cookbooks but rarely has the time to sit down and pick out something to try and make. I have only screen ads for blue apron through YouTubers who were being supported by the ads, until recently I came across a YouTube being supported by Hello Fresh.

Just recently I looked up other choices and found things like Sun Basket, Green Chef, Home Chef, Freshly, Everyplace, Gobble, and diettogo.

Before I give in and research them I'd like to hear from the community what they picked and why.

I personally eat once a day, and work a 12 hr shift and am trying to start eating better.

submitted by /u/CrimsionDragoon
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge http://bit.ly/2GT3lxH

Comments