Need a good leg of lamb, help

I think I bit of more than I can chew. I got an almost 3kg leg of Lamb for a dinner party tomorrow night.

My mom gave me her recipie but she usually cooks it stove top and I'm going to go with the oven, cause i don't have a big enough pot for what she does. I just need help to adjust this recipie for myself. I've never cooked something like this before.

Here's her recipie/instructions

-Brine the leg in water, salt and vinegar overnight

-Marinate with a mix of spices with yogurt for a few more hours

-Cook (a quick google search tells me I gotta go around 200c for 3-4 hours)

Also is there any difference between having my oven on bake mode or roast mode?

PS. I dont know if this effects the answer but the flavors are very South Asian

submitted by /u/awhiletohappiness
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/nJIh1HR

Comments