Substitute for milk powder in creamy popsicle recipe?

I'm pretty sure the milk powder is to allow for a creamier texture in the milk popsicle. The recipe is supposed to have a kind of creamy ice cream texture. Google's clanker told me to use cornstarch but I'm not too sure if I should trust it.

Please let me know what I can use as an alternative to milk powder. Btw theres also milk chocolate in the recipe but i dont have that either, so pls lmk what I can use for that too if possible. Thanks a lot for your help :)

Link to the recipe in case you need more info and also the ingredient list (NO PROMOTION INTENDED): https://youtu.be/Fa_p2bidUc4?si=N5mWH-m3dk_J4vUa

2 egg yolks Milk 250g Whole milk powder 60g Sugar 40g Condensed milk 40g White chocolate 40g Whipping cream 350g

submitted by /u/outlaw4eva
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/2Ag8SyC

Comments