I’m curious what people in Indiana think about private chefs and whether there’s a real market beyond special occasions.
If a chef came to your home and handled the menu planning, shopping, cooking and cleanup, what would you realistically pay?
I’m considering services such as:
• **Private dinners** for 2–10 people
Restaurant-quality multi-course meals cooked in your home.
• **Meal prep**
Several fresh meals prepared in your home based on your preferences and dietary needs.
• **Dinner parties & celebrations**
Birthdays, anniversaries, date nights and holidays.
• **Small events & catering**
Customized menus prepared fresh at your location.
I’m also curious how much **the chef’s experience** matters. Would you pay more for someone with years of professional kitchen experience, including renowned kitchens? Or is the food and overall experience more important?
For anyone who has hired a private chef:
**What did you pay? What did you expect to be included? How did the process work? Would you book again?**
And if you’ve never hired one:
**What would you consider a reasonable price for a private chef at home?**
I’d especially love to hear from people around **Lafayette, West Lafayette, Indianapolis, Bloomington, Carmel and surrounding areas.**
Genuinely interested in hearing what people think.
[link] [comments]
from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/lcQutS0
Comments
Post a Comment