Making cream cheese baking chips

I recently found out about Hersheys Cream Cheese Chips and wanted to make a Milk Tea cookie with Creme Cheese Chips, sadly the product is not available in my country so I was wondering if anyone can help with some ideas for how to make a stable "non-chocolate" chocolate chip.

One of the ideas I had with another recipe I'm planning was to make a white chocolate and coconut ganache (heavy cream, coconut milk and white chocolate) and freeze it and slice it into chunks and incorporate that jnto my cookie dough.

Another one for the Cream Cheese specifically is to melt white chocolate and mix it into cream cheese and powdered sugar and freeze that.

Would either of these be good ideas? Or are there better ways to go about it?

submitted by /u/ChuckleberryFinn12
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/jvx5SJZ

Comments