Guidance on Kitchen Gadgets

These days I (2nd gen asian american) try to cook more asian food to try to reconnect with my asian roots and I noticed that a lot of garlic/ginger is used in asian cuisine. I know that I can probably just cut and chop and mince like most people but honestly it gets kinda tiring... so I was looking into cooking gadgets and found this:

https://www.amazon.com/Garlic-Twister-4th-Generation-Clear/dp/B0796N2GN4?th=1

I should note that I also have an impulsive shopping addiction but tbh it has really good reviews and it honestly looks like it could be really useful. It's a bit on the pricier side but I've used other cheaper kitchen gadgets in the past and I definitely feel like it is worth the investment to buy higher quality things that last longer.

Basically here's where I need help. Should I go ahead and purchase this product? Are gadgets like these worth the investment, or am I better off sticking to the traditional chopping method?

I'd also want to know some of your opinions on kitchen gadgets because I buy so many of them and sometimes I'm like hmm interesting and I end up buying them.

submitted by /u/kaqueso
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/DumbLZX

Comments