Culinary School or Restaurant Job

Hello all,

So im 25 years old, have always had a passion for cooking/being in a kitchen etc. From a young age my grandma taught me how to cook /kitchen etiquette. Im in a place in life where im frankly not happy with what i do for a living. I work in IT as support and it does not make me happy, sure the money is somewhat decent but im afraid that if i dont pursue what i really want to do now that it will be too late and i will never be able to. I dont want to be 35+ years old and miserable i want to fill this void in my heart. The kitchen, the smells the sounds cooking a meal for the people i love and seeing their reaction to it truly makes me happy.

Soo is culinary school worth it or am i just crazy?

submitted by /u/chronicris17
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/j160KAS

Comments