Transportation/ covering ideas for triple tiered big ole fruit cake

The title is misleading kinda, while it is a “fruit cake” it’s not the kind your gran forces you to eat at Christmas time. It’s a triple tiered watermelon “cake” if you google it you’ll probably find the exact inspiration. Triple tiered, rounded watermelon centers with different, smaller fruits trailing down it in a subtle S. Should I just plastic wrap each tier separately and poke the toothpicks and fruit in later? Is that my only option? Really want to get it done tonight instead of the mornin but no clue how to best transfer completed so no little fruit gets smushed but it’s so tall…. I have pics of my trial run if anyone has any ideas or needs a reference. Thanks for you time, I love you

submitted by /u/DazzlingBeat4468
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/PoUlqjE

Comments