If I cut too many potatoes for homemade fries is there any stage of the process I can save them for next day without losing quality?
I am making homemade french fries but cut too many potatoes. They are currently soaking in water in my refrigerator. If I want to save a portion of these for the next day is there a stage of the process I can do it while keeping the quality? I would imagine soaking them in a bowl of water for 24-36 hours would be too much no? I was thinking after the first fry at lower oil temperature I could put the unneeded portion in the fridge but am not sure. I would imagine putting them in there after the last fry would reduce the quality when reheating the next day.
Any advice appreciated thank you.
[link] [comments]
from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/9Ohp4Wt
Comments
Post a Comment