Cookies Unfortunatly Melting

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gcobEt_P4iC6VBzvr0bFAsJZJDZMAL44/view?usp=drivesdk

(Sorry if the image isn't working this is my first post onto reddit)

I'd gotten a sugar cookie recipe from Ann Clark Cookie Cutters that is as follows: Cream together 1 cup butter 2/3 cup sugar Beat in 1 egg Add 1tsp vanilla 1/2tsp salt 2 1/2 cup sifted flower Mix until all ingredients are well blended Chill dough 3-4 hourse before rolling Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll out 1/4" thick and cut. Bake about 8-10 minutes or until barely colored. Remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.

I could have sworn Id followed it too a T, however I ended up with this mess. I looked up the company but couldnt find and similar complaints about this recipe. Im wondering if I accidentally messed up or if this is a bad recipe for whatever reason. (being pointed in the direction of a better recipe would be nice too =w=)

submitted by /u/AnontherPersonHere
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/Yw1m63L

Comments