Where do I get giant cans of pudding?

Please redirect if question doesn't fit this sub

I like pudding. Pudding cups are way too small a serving. Mixes aren't bad but then one, I'd have to make it, and two, sometimes the mix doesn't blend in all the way and you don't get that smooth pudding consistency.

I just want to open a container and spoonful a half gallon into my mouth at a time.

My college would have these gallon-size cans of pudding, where can consumers get these?

Also please rate my potential recipe that uses said bulk pudding:

  • Open giant can of pudding that is probably highly processed and oversweetened
  • Dump pudding into bowl until you question your life choices such as "why do I post about pudding on reddit" or "why didn't my parents love me enough"
  • serve chilled and eat with a spoon while watching cartoons to distract you from the toil of life
submitted by /u/natesmith1016_yahoo
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3zhHIQe

Comments