Preparing Pierogi Before an Event

Hey there!

So our family has made pierogi for many years fresh for holidays and often times par boiled, then frozen for storage throughout the other months.

Our family is having an event and I was asked to make a large batch of them. Because I’m doing them a day before and can’t freeze them to serve the next day I’m struggling to think of a good way to make them, store them, and re-heat without boiling or frying.

I would assume I just boil them, give large batches a quick fry with onion and butter, then store them in a large disposable pan covered in tin foil and refrigerate? Just bake them before setting them out to eat?

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/SteveT07
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3i9x5ZE

Comments