Can I ask a baking question?

Hey y’all, I’m the designated baker/thanksgiving pie maker and every year I make at least 10 pies for thanksgiving, some years have gone up to 20+ pies. So suffice to say, I’m pretty experienced. This year, however, somehow not a single pumpkin pie seems to have completely cooked. I’m really upset about it, so my question is, can I put the pies back into the oven to finish cooking? Would I destroy them? I’m super confused why they didn’t set after I checked them and pulled them from the oven, but I’m all discombobulated on a nearly daily basis thanks to Covid for messing up my breathing. I’m thinking I can put them back in for another 20 minutes or so at 350°F to finish cooking. Would that work?

Thanks in advance y’all.

submitted by /u/saints_chyc
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3q6tqOj

Comments