Slapdash Stir Fry Help

I am trying to piece together a chicken stir fry, and was wondering if there are any other ingredients that would pair well with what I have already. Currently, I have two heads of baby bok choi, one medium sweet onion, two carrots, and about four tablespoons of ginger. The chicken is currently marinating in a mixture of soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and apple cider vinegar. I am considering adding edamame to compliment the slightly nutty flavored bok choi.

I just feel like the recipe is missing something to pull all of the ingredients together. What kind of base, spices, or other ingredients would work well? Any suggestions are much appreciated. :)

submitted by /u/SloobyJr
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/32FOsYW

Comments