What would you say is a classic American dish? The US has so many different cultures intertwined with our cuisine, what do you think is a 100% American created dish?

Personally I can’t think of any American made recipes besides apple pie and I’m not 100% we even made that. The food here is made up of so many cultures and so many recipes are fused with other cuisines. What is an American made dish? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I’m genuinely curious and can’t think of anything on the top of my head. The only things I could think of were hamburgers, hot dogs & apple pie and I don’t think any of those originated here yet again I’m not 100% sure. Thank you!

submitted by /u/GWNVKV
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/3gJ3Gmf

Comments