Any multiplayer games that recapture the glory days?

I'm a guy in my 30s who grew up playing allied assault, day of defeat, natural selection and other random half life mods obline in highschool. I got a great deal of enjoyment from those communities growing up, but every multiplayer game I play now just feels so impersonal.

Maybe it's the lack of dedicated servers or just the battle royale format, but games like escape from tarkov, hunt showdown and even rainbow 6 siege feels like nobody is trying to have a good time anymore. What is everyone playing these days that doesn't feel like a second job? Are there any online games that don't require you to read a wiki or play for 5 hours a day to be decent at?

Maybe it's an age thing, but every time I play now I just don't have as much fun. Does anyone feel this way? Does anyone have any game suggestions?

submitted by /u/stucow
[link] [comments]

from top scoring links : Games https://ift.tt/2W5gxpk

Comments