Decent long-form articles about the making of specific games?

Hey everyone :)

Recently I read through Vulturebeat's "post-mortem" of God of War as well as the infamous tale of the struggle to create Mass Effect: Andromeda. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other long-form articles discussing the making of a specific game akin to those two? I know there are plenty of videos on YouTube such as the brilliant documentaries by Noclip, but I always prefer to digest my information in a written form, rather than video which always has a tendency to skim over the more technical and esoteric details.

If anyone knows of any such articles, post a link in the replies! Cheers, and have a great quarantine! xD

submitted by /u/TheChangedMagistrate
[link] [comments]

from top scoring links : Games https://ift.tt/2QVFGkH

Comments