What are some Nightshade and Dairy free sauces I should try?

Basically I have some servere food intollerance for nightshade vegetables (Chili, Tomato, Paprika, Capsicum, White Potato and Eggplant). And I am also lactose intollerant, the food reactions are just not worth the pain anymore. Im not here for medical advice, but life sucks without delicious food and you guys have the knowledge! Can you help please?

Im asking you for advice with some sauces or spice mixes I could be making to keep cooking interesting?

Some sauces that we already make that are awesome are:

Adobo Sauce (Soy & Vinegar base)
Coq Au Vin (chicken in wine)
Nightshade free curry powder
Nightshade Free Taco spice

Thanks so much for your suggestions!

NB: to all the kitchen and waitstaff out there who look after me when someone at my table tells you i have intollerances, i appreciate how annoying that must be and im grateful for all you do! So thank you. I never bring it up myself and just order around it as best as possible, you guys have a hard enough job without special asshole orders. :)

submitted by /u/Sunkendrailor
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/37F0JOQ

Comments