College Student. I meal prep and the last three weeks I've been using Panda Express sauces to cook my chicken. Alternatives?

Mostly in the title.

I meal prep, and I do three things. I marinate my chicken in a panda express sauce (1hr) , and then cook it (pan). I then coat it with some slightly boiled panda sauce to glaze it, and then put it in the container. In the big pan, I put some frozen stir fry veggies, some water, and basically steam my vegetables. I eat all this with brown rice.

I'm looking for improvements in namely the chicken. I fear it's too much sugar to be having with panda meals all the time. I'm looking for tasty alternative sauces I can use for both marination and glazing, that are less sweet but likely pretty healthy.

submitted by /u/PatientJackfruit3
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/35GdJ5x

Comments