What are good seasoning ideas for french fries that aren't spicy?

I know I should add something other than salt but I'm not exactly sure what or how much. I have heard that Old Bay's and Tony's are good but I have never tried them before, don't know what they taste like, and I heard they add a "kick" which I am assuming means they are spicy - correct me if I am wrong please.

Just looking to have seasoned french fries, not bite into tabasco: the potato edition.

I don't know anything about cooking or the theories and proportions, the most I usually ever do is fry an egg or make spaghetti, but I wanted to learn how to make french fries. This will be my second time (the first was great) but I wanted to give it that seasoned taste.

submitted by /u/-CatsWithTopHats-
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/2YiCS22

Comments