Restaurant cookware vs consumer cookware for entire kitchen?

My family just moved and we now pretty much have no cookware so we need to restock our whole kitchen ( I mean we literally need everything pots, pans, bakeware, knives, etc. When we do buy new cookware we usually get it at either Ikea or Target but their stuff never lasts. I've been researching and it seems the like the overall opinion is restaurant cookware is very long lasting, cheaper, and durable but, expensive consumer cookware like All Clad is better quality. What I need to know is, is it worth spending the extra money for stuff like All Clad because it's better quality or does the restaurant cookware work just as well?

I should probably add that I love to cook and bake and try different things to make, so I really need something that's gonna be able to handle all the different types of things I make.

submitted by /u/IAmConfucius17
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge http://bit.ly/2IgfZGy

Comments